Keeping Your Zoom Meeting Safe
Guest Opportunity: John Paul Mendocha — Turnaround Specialist, Serial Entrepreneur and Author of “Remote Work for a Better World” & “Most Businesses Fail in the First 5 Minutes: It Just Takes Them 3 to 5 Years to Realize It”
In this new era of social distancing and the novel coronavirus causing a surge in work-from-home activity, many people are turning to technology to connect with family, friends, and co-workers. That being said, zoom has quickly become the video meeting app of choice. And with that popularity, privacy risks are extending to a greater number of users.
Recently, the online chatting app Zoom rose to popularity as people across the globe follow social distancing guidelines. Unfortunately, hackers found ways to penetrate public meetings on the app.
While the issue with hackers appears to be an issue for large public meetings, there are ways to keep your meeting with friends, family, and co-workers secure.
· What are some tips to keep your Zoom meetings safe?
· Are Zoom meetings encrypted?
· Will Zoom change the way we communicate in the future?
· Can promoting your meetings on social media put you at risk?
John Paul Mendocha uses his expertise from his new book, “Remote Work for a Better World,” share all the secrets to Zoom and how to make sure your meetings are safe.
Meet John Paul Mendocha:
John spent 4 years in Las Vegas learning how to win and discovering how people really are—especially about money. His experiences in remote work for 33 years afforded him the opportunity to be a pioneer in achieving results through technology. Here are some highlights…..
· Presented to Top Companies such as — Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, Dreamworks, and Compaq
· SpeedStart Monday – Weekly Teleseminar and Webinar – 803 episodes and counting
· Over 19 years coaching and consulting
· Real Estate & Finance businesses – Valley of Fire
· Professional Gambler and Speaker
· Pitched ideas to 2 Billionaires
· Co-Host of Position to Win Podcast (in Apple Podcasts, Google Play and Spotify)
· Appeared in “The Bachelor in Paradise”
For the last 30 years, John has helped CEOs and production teams win deals and close more business. Technology companies with a complex sales process are his specialty, but he deals with and helps all kinds of businesses. His analytical approach and intricate formula for success is a power within itself!
For more information on his books: