1. When and why did you start playing?
started playing piano two years ago, always loved the instrument
2. Which instruments do you play?
3. What was the first tune(s) you learned?
the fray- how to save a life
4. Is your family musical?
5. Describe your family member’s musical interests and abilities.
they do not really have interest in music, my brother Emmett is starting to get there though
6. Which famous musicians do you admire? Why?
Olafur Arnolds, Hans Zimmer, Demi Lovato, Halsey
7. Which famous musicians have you learned from?
Olafur Arnolds and Hans Zimmer
8. Who was your first teacher? Other teachers?
9. Describe your first instrument. Other instruments.
My boyfriend helped me purchase my first piano
10. What are your fondest musical memories? In your house? In your neighborhood or town?
At any show at stereo live and also revention center
11. Were you influenced by old records & tapes? Which ones?
I really like Hans ZImmer’s first few records
12. Who are your favorite musicians? Groups? CD’s?
By far Halsey’s two albums, and Illenums albums
13. Have you been in competitions? Fleadh’s? Any prizes?
14. Do you perform in public? Describe those occasions? Concerts, radio, TV?
15. Do you play for dances? Step-dancers? Describe the differences.
16. How do you handle mistakes during a performance?
17. Do you get nervous before a performance or a competition?
18. What advice would you give to beginners who are nervous?
Just fucking do it, take the leap
19. Do you attend sessions? What makes a good session?
Yeah for sure with my guy friends, when you are so in-tuned in the music time stops
20. How often and for how long do you practice?
every night at least two hours
21. What do you practice – exercises, new tunes, hard tunes, etc.?
school honestly is my practice
22. Do you teach music?
not close to that yet
22. How do you balance your music with other obligations – mate, children, job?
You’ll always make time for your passion